Thursday 4 October 2012

New start

Right.  It's been a hellish year. I did pass the promotion exam that I took in February, thank goodness! However, shortly after that my back problems began flaring up again and since then I've either been in too much pain or I've been unable to move to dig out the information and pieces I need.  I have now had spinal surgery and am slowly recovering.  Unfortunately it means I will be off work for another extended period to enable me to get some sort of fitness back.  I'm going to get my pieces photographed in the next week and start again in earnest.

I have been very pleased that I have had some feedback indicating that this blog has served the purpose I originally intended.  It has given new collectors information on pieces they have picked up.  I can't say how glad I am about that.  I will  be starting  again in the next week and think I might cover a couple of random discish items as well as Clarecraft stuff.  As ever if you have any questions feel free to contact me. I will also be updating parts of the blog with little snippets of information I have received from other collectors.

No comments:

Post a Comment