Monday 3 October 2011

Works in Progress!!!

I am currently putting together a new post (I'm not going to say what about, it's a s'prise!).  Putting together each new post takes an awful lot of work as I have to dig pieces out of the cupboards (I have to get my other half to do most of that as I'm too tiny to reach!), photograph them, research all the records I have on that piece and then write the text.  The next post will probably have to put on in several sections as it's another epic one but I'm sure it will give lots of useful information so it's definitely worth waiting for.  Thankfully, after a long period of being off work due to a serious injury I am hoping to go back to work in the middle of this month so I fully intend to have this section posted by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment